Latest News :
Home » , , » [video] 2ne1:pre-debut video's

[video] 2ne1:pre-debut video's

{[['']]}





As I was youtube-ing around, I found some awesome pre debut video's from 2ne1. I know you might have probably seen these already but lets just back track a bit.

The first video was taken back May 18, 2008 probably a year ago before they debuted. What I found out was how awesome Dara danced, I came from the Philippines and I knew her since her fame lasted here. I was really surprised how well she improved, I never knew she had this talent in her, YG shaped her well and it showed!



on the first formation: CL, Bom, Minji, Dara

Minji the poppin' maknae of 2ne1 no doubt can Dance! She's the most powerful dancer out of 2ne1 for me, she's so young in this video I dont know when it was taken but probably a couple of years ago before they debuted. She could own older dancers with the talent she possessed and harnessed since she was way younger~


Minji

CL the baddest female and maknae Minji, with their hit duet single together right now "Please Dont Go" these girls sure do pack a strong punch! They are very well coordinated and danced very well together. I also dont know when this video was taken but I cant tell it was the same year as the first video, so a year before they debuted.

First formation: Cl, Minji


These girls sure do have talent both in singing and dancing, and many more. No one and I say No one can dare say they dont have talent, I know people say that Dara lacks the talent the other girls have but you guys dont know better, seriously, you dont know any better! Their pre debut video's just prove the talent all these girls have. YG let them debut together for a reason, and YG wise i know he's in it for the Talent more than anything.

I can say YG trained them well, all their years of training sure paid off. With the right people behind, the talent and the passion for it, it's the perfect solution for a successive career. Im sure Blackjack's are proud of them (including me). These girls trained very hard for it and deserve all the recognition for the hard work and sacrifice they have given.


cr: bOogwaK, se7ensxxhotxx and cikshida @ youtube for the videos
Blueprincess824 @ DKP

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger