Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] GaIn reaction when see JoKwon muscles

[News] GaIn reaction when see JoKwon muscles

{[['']]}




Brown Eyed Girls' GaIn tricked JoKwon into showing her his muscles.

On the episode of "We Got Married" that was aired on the 13th, GaIn begged JoKwon to try on a leather jacket and leather vest. GaIn said things like, "I'll grant you a wish", "If you wear it, I'll hug you. Just once", "I'll help you put it on", even using her aegyo. JoKwon gave in, and showed off his arm muscles.

Truthfully, GaIn had concocted this plan to see JoKwon's muscles. GaIn revealed, "I made him put on those kind of clothing to see his muscles. If we'd met in summer, I could have seen them, but I never saw them since he always wears long sleeves. When I saw the internet pictures bearing his muscles, I wanted to see them myself."

GaIn added shyly, "It was thrilling to actually see them. I like JoKwon with muscles. It made him look really unexpectedly manly. If JoKwon was really skinny, his legs and arms really thin, I honestly would have been disappointed."

On the other hand, JoKwon said, "I do want to show my muscles. I want to show them sharply (charismatically) after a shower."

Source: NewsEn Translated by: JinaStar@2ONEDAY

*I love this couple, somehow I hope they're couple for real ^^
Follow me on twitter

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger