Latest News :
Home » , , , » [cyworld] 091123 HanGeng Diary Entry

[cyworld] 091123 HanGeng Diary Entry

{[['']]}




Date: 2009-11-23 22:49 Weather: Mood:
I know that all of you are always here!

Today’s CF shoot was very smooth, ended very early. Come see everyone before bed,, keke~~~My Cyworld’s administrator has resigned,,,Because of Kim Min-I’s resignation, I saw some of your responses,,I only wish to thank Kim Min-I for all the effort put into this Cyworld,,,Thank you,,And also thank you to all the other dedicated to me Cyworld or website administrators!!! I didn’t know will let everyone have so much conflict, but I feel that it’s normal,,,Everyone has their own reasons for the things that they do,,,Hope you will understand each other,,,Tolerance,,,From now on in this Cyworld I will continue as before,,,Write diaries,,Post photos,,At the moment I don’t have time to do the others,,,Hope everyone will be united, love (each other),,,Maybe a lot of things are not as you imagined it to be,,,We have to do our (part) seriously,,Let the rest go,,,Hope all of you will be able to relax, happy, healthy!!!





Source: Hangeng Cyworld
Translated by viragis@SJ-World.net
May take out with full and proper credit! DO NOT HOTLINK!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger