Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] Kim Ah Joong: ” Best Dresser? That’s Embarrassing.”!

[NEWS] Kim Ah Joong: ” Best Dresser? That’s Embarrassing.”!

{[['']]}



If you’ve ever seen ‘200  Pound Beauty’ ( if you haven’t, I strongly recommend it. It’s a great movie ), then you’ll know who I mean when I mention Kim Ah Joong.

Beautiful, talented, and … Korea’s Red Carpet Award Show Goddess?


Not surprising, actually, but apparently to Kim Ah Joong, it’s a bit embarrassing?

Kim Ah Joong was recently invited by photographer Jo Sun Hee to be on the photo talk show called,’ Top Celebrity.’  Despite that Ah Joong kept saying she had,” slow reflexes,” as soon as they began talking, the interview went by like that, with lots of aegyo and quick wit from her too.

Recently, Kim Ah Joong is being referred to as the ‘Award Show Goddess’ for her stunning fashion sense and outfit choices on the red carpet.  She replied honestly that,” Even though the term,’best dresser,’ embarrasses me a little, I do admit I’m a pretty good dresser.”

She also said: ” It’s all thanks to my staff that I am able to receive the award of ‘Best Dresser’. ” and “Normally, I wear jeans, or leggings with big T-shirts, and all sorts of comfortable clothing, so I haven’t even bought a single one piece dress.”

It’s nice to hear that although stars are recognized for their beauty, many such as Kim Ah Joong, still prefer comfortable clothing over the glamorous outfits and gowns, right? Well, I think so. Tell us your thoughts!
This episode will be aired on March 4th @ 11 p.m.


Credit: Lee Kyung Nam @ TVReport – 2010.03.04
//  http://news.nate.com/view/20100304n02895?mid=e0100
Translation: janeberryblue & Taken from Kpoplive!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger