Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] Lee Hyori: Comeback Confessions!

[NEWS] Lee Hyori: Comeback Confessions!

{[['']]}



‘Sexy Queen’ Lee Hyori gives a confession about her comeback!


For all Lee Hyori fans, including me, anticipation levels for her new album and comeback are high. But as fans, we can’t always understand how our stars feel during the whole process.

On March 3rd, through her fan-cafe,’ Hyori Together,’ Lee Hyori revealed her feelings and  gave updates on everything going on with the album, the preparations for her Comeback, and greeted her fans.

She said: “ I am also nervous and excited for my new album. 8 months of album recordings are finally done, and now that it is finished, I will do all that I can so that the album can be released quickly.
Besides the pressures and stress, Lee Hyori also shared that: ” Since I was trying my best, it took a lot more time than I thought. This album was probably the most difficult and tiring.”

But despite the negative feelings that may have come up during the process of making this album, Lee Hyori also shared how proud and confident she feels about this album, and also listened to the requests of her fans.

This time, I filled this album with all the types of music that I really like. Even though it was hard, it was an exciting and fun album to produce. I believe that everyone will also like this album as well.

On March 1st, Lee Hyori officially completed her album recordings, and is currently in preparation for her album release, and should be having her Comeback as a singer within a year and 6 months.


Credit: Press Release & News Reportnewsen@newsen.com
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201003040802481002&code=100200 
Taken from Kpoplive!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger