Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] Super Junior’s Kyuhyun was ordered to buy a pack of tobacco by 2 students?

[NEWS] Super Junior’s Kyuhyun was ordered to buy a pack of tobacco by 2 students?

{[['']]}



Super Junior Kyuhyun had revealed his humiliated incident when he’s just debuted on the show KBS2TV Star Golden bell. On the show Star golden bell which was aired on January 30th, all the guests had talked 
about the topic “I had acted in a celebrity way although they didnt recognize me”.

Kyuhyun said “I had visited my neighborhood after being active with Super Junior for only 3 months. I had worried that what would I do if people recognized me and as I expected there were 2 female students who followed me. I thought they would tell me “Can you give me a signature” but what they told me is “Can you buy us a pack of tobacco” of which the other guests couldnt stop laughing.

original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger