Latest News :
Home » , , » [Interview] IU mentioned Tae Yang again during interrview!

[Interview] IU mentioned Tae Yang again during interrview!

{[['']]}





Q. You said you want to get a boyfriend this year. I heard your ideal man is Big Bang's Taeyang?
IU: Well, my ideal type is a guy who is thoughtful and kind-hearted. The reason I like Taeyang-sunbaenim [senior] is that he smiles so warmly and he was the first person who made me get goosebumps just by looking at him performing on stage. [duno bout anywhere else (except nz) but in Korea they say they get goosebumps if something's really breathtakingly amazing]
He was so awesome! It made me wonder how many people there are in Korea who can dance as well as him.

Q. Do you keep in touch with Taeyang at all?
IU: No, I can't. I don't even know his number. It's a wall I'll never overcome.
----------------
Source: 스트롱팬더 @ VIPZ
Trans: sjay.x @ BBVIP

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger