Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Hankyung's Friend leaves a msg, as asked by/from Hankyung & one on his on accord

[News] Hankyung's Friend leaves a msg, as asked by/from Hankyung & one on his on accord

{[['']]}




The two entries below are quick translations, so they may have some inaccuracies,
I’m very sorry about it, but I’m having some real life issues right now.
This entry was written on hangeng.net by Han Geng’s friend per Geng’s own request.
The writing in gray is what the guy wrote, the one in black is Han Geng’s words.
(DongGam is hangeng.net, a Korean website)
[091219] Title: It’s been a long time ㅎㅎ
Since Hankyungie asked me to leave an entry after a long time
I’ve just come to write ㅎㅎ
Have you been doing well?!
Because of the activities in China I’m not even able to write entries
and I always just come to check
This time the schedule is just so busy
that I don’t have a lot of chances to manage to keep in touch
so again I have to greet you
and ask how the members of DonGam family are doing
through a hyung’s help like this
I heard the weather in Korea is very cold lately
Beware of colds and since I’m going to Korea in January
I’ll see you then~ Christmas is in a short while from now
Spend a heartwarming Christmas~
Please be happy~ ^^
-so here I come -
These days I too have been unable to come back here as I’ve been very busy ㅎㅎ
I came to give good news anyway~ since the weather’s cold
beware of catching colds~ ~
Original Source. hangeng.net
Translated by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET

However, today Han Geng’s friend came to leave another entry,
and took back a line he wrote and explained it was written by him deliberately.
He apologized because he felt as if he lied, since Han Geng did not say that.
091221] Title: Hello, I want to say…
Hello
I have something to say so that’s why I’m writing an entry~
First of all I will tell you why I’m writing without having been asked by Hankyung
Since I’ve found out about DongGam thanks to Hankyung
I’ve been coming to bring you news about/from Hankyungie
But this time I wrote as I pleased
Of course the thing about Hankyung’s conditions was the truth
But [the part about him coming to Korea in January] I threw in on my own.
I alone came out with a thought like that.. so it was like a lie
For now I want to apologize for being unable to be too honest
So I’ve come to write this entry in case you’d be disappointed~
Original Source. hangeng.net
Translated by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger