Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Shindong got “Rookie Award” radio category at 2009 MBC Drama award

[News] Shindong got “Rookie Award” radio category at 2009 MBC Drama award

{[['']]}







Super Junior Shindong has got “Best male rookie award” of radio category at 2009 MBC Drama award which was held at 9.55PM on December 30th with “Shindong & Kim Shinyoung’s simsim tapa”.
Shindong’s “Shindong & Kim Shinyoung’s simsim tapa” has got the best record of listeners. When accepting the award, Shindong said “I love Super Junior’s members who always work hard even in the difficult situations very much. I want to say thanks to the producer who gave me the chance to be a DJ for the first time of my life and Kim Shinyoung nuna who always beside me and has become one of my leg. I want to do for 100 years”








original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks ★Dariya for the shout out
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger