Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] 091024 '2AM' Im Seulong "My first kiss was when I was 16, at a badminton court"

[NEWS] 091024 '2AM' Im Seulong "My first kiss was when I was 16, at a badminton court"

{[['']]}






'2AM' Im Seulong "My first kiss was when I was 16, at a badminton court"

2AM's Im Seulong revealed his first kiss experience.

He made an appearance on KBS 'Global Beauty Talk' show and revealed his first kiss experience
while talking about first kisses during a corner called 'One out of two' with the panel.

Im Seulong confessed, "My first kiss was when I was in 9th grade at a neighborhood
badminton court." Reminiscing back to the experience he stated, "During the quiet moment of my first kiss,
around me, the shuttlecock was going back and forth and all you could hear was the 'tok' sounds"

The show will air on the 26th at 11:10pm (KST). Both Im Seulong and Jo Kwon will make an appearance.

Credits: bntnews (Source); saradah@2oneday (Trans)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger