Latest News :
Home » , , » [INFO] 091024 Jay & Khun's Sad n Teary Cartoon

[INFO] 091024 Jay & Khun's Sad n Teary Cartoon

{[['']]}






Click on the pictures for a clearer view !


Translation of comic. Numbered by each slide. Each line is a new bubble, left to right.

1. There was a time that Jay said this: “Khun, you don’t cry very much do you?”
2. Jay: Have you ever cried before?
It wasn’t inaccurate because it was true.
3. Khun: “Of course I have, Jay.
Jay, you cry a lot, don’t you?”
Khun: (aside) There are times I cry.
4. Jay: “Yea, I cry easily… when I’m sad…yea.”
5. Jay: “Khun, I want to see you cry. You haven’t cried before.”
6. Jay: “Khun, because you have big eyes it seems like you would cry a lot of tears.”
Like Big Tap.
“Isn’t it true?”
7. Ha Ha Ha. Quite funny!
8. …But, Jay, that’s not funny anymore!
9. Khun: “Jay, you said that, right? You said you wanted to see me cry.”
10. Khun: “I didn’t say anything, right? I didn’t think there would be a reason to cry in front of you, Jay.”
11. Khun: “Jay. Ever Since you left I've been crying every day. I never knew I had so many tears”
12. Khun: “I never knew, Jay.”

SOURCE: cr: http://nike.egloos.com
TRANS: tk1004 @ 2oneday

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger