Latest News :
Home » , , , » [news] Im Seulong, "My ideal woman is Gyun Miri, age difference doesn't matter"

[news] Im Seulong, "My ideal woman is Gyun Miri, age difference doesn't matter"

{[['']]}



'2AM' Im Seulong attracted eyes by revealing an ideal woman who was unrelated to age matters.

In the episode of SBS aired on the 28th, Im Seulong said, "The last time I had a girlfriend was during my high school years. I think I mind a lot about expectations towards a woman when I date her."

He then added, "However, I think age doesn't matter at all in love. My original ideal woman is Gyun Miri."

'2AM' Jung Jinwoon, also appearing on the same episode, agreed with Seulong about age difference not mattering in love.

Jung Jinwoon said, "I don't care up to 6 years older (women). I think it's because my own hyung is older than me by 6 years."

On the other hand, Im Seulong is going to make his debut as an actor in the MBC drama , featuring Lee Minho-Son YeJin, which is going to be aired on the coming 31st.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : Nate (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Follow me on twitter

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger