Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [DKP Music] Weekly Charts & New Music!

[DKP Music] Weekly Charts & New Music!

{[['']]}



Yo! It's the weekly charts for this week.
The charts are from MNet, dosirak, and melon!
I'm really looking forward to next week, because SNSD's Run Devil Run is killing all the charts right now! It's a matter of time they will take over the weekly charts.




Dosirak
1. Bubble Love - MC Mong & Seo In Young
2. I Go Crazy Because Of You - T-ara
3. Lupin - Kara
4. Learned from Love - December
5. Acquaintance - Outsider
6. Availability Period - 8Eight
7. Shock - B2ST
8. Will Love Come? - Baek Ji Young & Mighty Mouth
9. Run - Epik High
10. Oh! - SNSD



Melon
1. I Go Crazy Because Of You - T-ara
2. Lupin - Kara
3. Bubble Love - MC Mong & Seo In Young
4. Acquaintance - Outsider
5. Oh! - SNSD
6. Even If I Die, I Won't Let You Go - 2AM
7. I Can't - 4Men
8. Learned from Love - December
9. Shock - B2ST
10. It's Love Because It Hurts - Min Kyung Hoon




MNet
1. I Go Crazy Because Of You - T-ara
2. Lupin - Kara
3. Shock - B2ST
4. Acquaintance - Outsider
5. I Can't - 4Men
6. It's Love Because It Hurts - Min Kyung Hoon
7. Oh! - SNSD
8. Run - Epik High
9. Love Teaches How To Drink - Lee Seung Gi
10. Round and Round - UKiss

As you can see, B2ST is rising!
I think they'll be around third next week.
T-ara is still all-kill-ing the charts, and Kara is right behind!
SNSD is still hanging in there, but wait out for Run Devil Run!

New Music

Run Devil Run - SNSD


I Did Wrong - 2AM


Thrill Love - f(x)


I'm Sorry - M2M


Recommended Songs!

Boys & Girls - SNSD


The Love In My Heart - DNT




Jinsoo @ Daily K Pop News
Credits : MNet, Dosirak, Melon, Youtube
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger