Latest News :
Home » , , , » [Trans] Henry will give you a Big Surprise at Super Show 2

[Trans] Henry will give you a Big Surprise at Super Show 2

{[['']]}






Hello everyone!!
Long time no see!!!
Happy new year!!
Happy Chinese new year!!!
give me red envelope
*!!!!




I'm really very sorry everyone!
It's been a long time since i had a chat with all of you...
Some things came up recently so i've been very busy...
I'm sorry!
I also miss all of you!
Really!
How are you guys doing?
Does String
** still like me?



I'm in Taiwan right now! we have our Super Show 2 tomorrow!
I have a new "SURPRISE" for everyone at Super Show 2!
be pleasantly surprised, be pleasantly surprised, be pleasantly surprised!!!
***



Thank you guys for always supporting me!!!
I'll remember all of you forever!
I have to sleep soon... i have to wake up early
tomorrow...
I just wanna tell all of you...
No matter what problems come up for SJM and SJ, we will keep continuing on...
You guys don't need to worry!
Thank you for always supporting us .. supporting me
THANK YOU!!!!
It's already late ... you guys should sleep now!!



Ok..
I have to go now..
have to go sleep...
you guys have to watch my BIG SURPRISE tomorrow! you guys will definitely be pleasantly surprised....ok?
byebye!!
I love you all
good night! happy new year...
OOHH!! also .. i would like to say thank you to the other FANSITE (han guo de ... zhong wen wang... lovesjm.... concerto... endless... henrylau.cn... henry cyworld! ... etc...) happy new year! happy chinese new year...!!!
I love you all!!
okok
BYEBYE!!! 



* red envelope or 紅包 is a monetary gift given on holidays or special occasions like chinese new year/lunar new year or birthdays** String - Henry's fans*** Henry made a typo..it's supposed to be jing xi not jin xi ^^

cr: Henry's baidu bar
translations by: astrid@sj-world.net


Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger