Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] Key graduates, "I'll be that much more responsible as an adult"!

[NEWS] Key graduates, "I'll be that much more responsible as an adult"!

{[['']]}




SHINee's Key graduated from high school on the 10th.

Key participated in the Daegu Youngshin High school graduation that started at 10 AM. He got his diploma as well as an award of merit for bringing publicity to the high school through his activities.

Key said, "I'm happy that everyone is congratulating me and caring about my graduation. I thank everyone who's helped me get through completeing school, and I'll be that much more responsible as an adult and work hard through SHINee."



source: asiae | translated by [info]filmsession @ [info]omona_prection

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger