Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [News] Dongho's Surprise Confession About Yang Yoseob, "Yang Yoseob Stole My Cute Image"

[News] Dongho's Surprise Confession About Yang Yoseob, "Yang Yoseob Stole My Cute Image"

{[['']]}





"BEAST's Yang Yoseob Stole My Cute Image and I am Bothered" Dongho's Surprise Confession

[Newsen's Reporter Lee Eunhyuk]

UKISS's Dongho blames BEAST's Yang Yoseob as the idol that bothers him.

Dongho brags about his witty volubility when he appeared on the recording of the recent KBS 2TV 'Star Golden Bell'.

On this recording day, Dongho confessed, saying "When I heard that a group called BEAST was debuting, I looked up their ages. But, they were coming-of-age adults who were 20 years old" and "Because I thought there would be no one who would steal my cute image, I wasn't worried."

After, Dongho said, "But, when 22 year old Yang Yoseob hyung pretended to act cute, stealing my seat away, I was bothered" and he burst out laughing.

Also, in an on-the-spot contest of making cute expressions, Dongho was pushed away by his hyung, Yang Yoseob, and he got a taste of humiliation.

Broadcast on February 20 at 5:15 PM



CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); annayang3195@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger