Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] 2AM JinWoon graduates from high school

[News] 2AM JinWoon graduates from high school

{[['']]}




In a recent interview with Newsen, Jinwoon gave thoughts on his school days, saying " I'm the last member out of 2PM and 2AM to take off the school uniform. Fans are sad about this and so am I". As a 1991er and thus the maknae of the brotherly group of 2AM and 2PM, he finally becomes a high school graduate.

"I'm really sad. I'm thankful for the days when the fans took care of me while I wore my uniform, but there's not much I can do about it... From now on I'll try to show the best of my 20's image"

When asked 'what are you most looking forward to as a future college student', he answers "I want to try out the campus romance that everyone dreams about", "sitting on grass while playing the acoustic guitar or mucking around, or just having a drink with friends would be good".


May be taken out with full credits. There shouldn't be any addition or removal to the credits.
CREDITS :
NEWSEN (SOURCE), micky885 @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS
)




Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger