Latest News :
Home » , , » [FanCafe] Jinwoon " We finally achieved it..."

[FanCafe] Jinwoon " We finally achieved it..."

{[['']]}



http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/20080310-jypboygroup-jungjinwoon.jpg


We finally achieved it...
The greatly anticipated first place
Everyone has worked hard for 1 year and 7 months and maybe the award is the result to all this
This is not something that we could have done on our own and it is a great present to us
Thanks to our IAM fans I have recieved the greatest present in my life
This isn't something you recieve alot in your life and it is a great graduation present
Writing like this is somehow really embarrassingly making me happy, I'm so happy that theres no word to explain
I'm really thankful..
We will become a team that will not fail to impress!!
I'm really thankful and I love you all


Hwaiting for the future and I love you IAM!!!



Take out with full credits. There shouldn't be any removal or addition to the credits.
CREDITS : CAFE (SOURCE), Baby♥ANGANG@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger