Latest News :
Home » , » [Twitter] Shindong Twitter Updates

[Twitter] Shindong Twitter Updates

{[['']]}








the radio has started (bonus Shinyoung-noona’s manager hyungnim)
12:03 AM Jan 13th from web

those who are in cold places tell me where you are ㅎㅎ
12:04 AM Jan 13th from web

I’ll accept any recommended good movies~ Any peaceful ones~
1:00 AM Jan 13th from TwitBird iPhone

@realmithrajin Super Junior starring in Attack on The Pin up Boys It’s peacefully funny
1:08 AM Jan 13th from web in reply to realmithrajin

@ShinsFriends Is it right ?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1:19 AM Jan 13th from TwitBird iPhone in reply to ShinsFriends

@realmithrajin hyung the style your like could it be gamer??
1:23 AM Jan 13th from web in reply to realmithrajin

Today has ended…^^ Uhmhehehe
2:03 AM Jan 13th from web



eumharararahahahaha my love !!!!!!!!! ilabyoong* ㅎㅎ
9:11 PM Jan 13th from web
* i love you

credits : shindong’s twitter
translated by carolyn & evanesco & julzzzz@sj-world.net

may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits



mbc radio Shindong Kim Shin Young’s ShimShimTaPa has started AhjaAhja!!!! Today is a good brodcast ㅎㅎ
12:03 AM Jan 15th from Tweetie

No, I just make a check to see what game I will play ~~ this is this is….hyoo hyoo hyoo everybody Dragon Ball online gogogo !!ㅎㅎㅎ But I’m still in the middle of checking until 9AM this morning !! Hyoo ~~ I chose Majin Boo who looks like me !!!ㅎㅎㅎ it’s a Imajin (Wonder Majin) !!
4:27 AM Jan 15th from twtkr


I am drinking a cup of coffee at a cafe (shop)….there’s a pretty thing on the table….what is it called ??? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
5:27 AM Jan 15th from Tweetie


I did some shopping ㅎㅎㅎ what did I buy ㅎㅎI will reveal later ㅎㅎ
3:56 PM Jan 15th from Tweetie


Today I will leave for a trip ^^ are you jealous….~~~~ㅎㅎㅎ sorry
6:38 PM Jan 15th from Tweetie


Ah !!! I bought this bag at LIFUL ㅎㄹㅎㄹ Is it pretty…..^^ Uhm hehehe
6:41 PM Jan 15th from Tweetie



Today I will go for a trip….
7:27 PM Jan 15th from Tweetie

There were many questions about my headphone ㅎㅎㅎ headphone is Skullcandy’s product ㅎㅎ Skullcandy ?* ?? ㅎㅎ collaboration with Paul Frank ?? is it right ??
7:28 PM Jan 15th from Tweetie
* Shindong translated the word “Skullcandy” from eng to kor



Yup yup lets’ go …. my body size doesnt fit with the plane it seems
8:14 PM Jan 15th from Tweetie

everybody have worried a lot ,…,^^ although Shindong didnt pack the underwear, the router & macbook & Iphone are must-have things !!!! ㅎㅎㅎ thanks for worrying (about me) ㅎㅎ
8:15 PM Jan 15th from Tweetie

credits : shindong’s twitter
translated by carolyn & evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger