Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Shindong “I was used by my girlfriend”

[News] Shindong “I was used by my girlfriend”

{[['']]}





On MBC “Yoo JaeSook and Kim WonHee’s Come to Play” Global BBFs Special, ShinDong confessed that “when I was trying to prepare a birthday present for my girlfriend, everyone around me told me that she’s trying to use me”
As expected, when he didn’t give her a birthday present, she wanted to break up right after. But he hope that maybe she didn’t mean it.
ShinDong said he called her to test her, lying that he had a birthday present for her, so at least he could give something before breaking up with her.
After hearing this, the ex-girlfriend said “okay then let’s meet” and ShinDong realized that he was being used by his girlfriend.

Original Article : TV DAILY
Translated by: Chrissy @ 
TwELFs.com 

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger