Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [Cyworld] 100331 U-Kiss Kim Kibum Cyworld Update

[Cyworld] 100331 U-Kiss Kim Kibum Cyworld Update

{[['']]}




2010.03.31 수 01:43

필리핀 다녀왔습니다
I'm back from the Philippines
수박주스와 망고만 3리터 마시고 왔나봐요
Looks like I drank 3 litres of only watermelon and mango juice

복불복 녹화날이다..
It's the day of recording for Bok Bul Bok..
안 돼!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

트위터? 저도 시작했습니다!
Twitter? I've started too!

아이디는 90KKB
My ID is 90KKB
뽤로뽤로미~
Follow follow me~

Credits: Kibum's cyworld + ukissme.SG (Translations)

For you who haven't follow his twitter, you can follow him here
Follow me on twitter

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger