Latest News :
Home » , , » [picture] Random picture of Suju @ Super Show 2 Beijing Concert

[picture] Random picture of Suju @ Super Show 2 Beijing Concert

{[['']]}







I really want to share these, especially since i know how suju deprived ELF's are nowadays with their idols busy promoting their asian tour overseas.

Fear not! for I have a few pictures of them @ super show 2 beijing that will surely make your heart flutter.



Kyuhyun dancing to gee~ with an awesome wig and skinny jeans, working his butt to the dance the photo looks so epic huh? i know ^^



Siwon revealing his chocolate abs. Siwon has the most muscular body for out of suju. His body is so toned makes me want to drool over the picture. Its certified hot and it makes me cry T_T lucky fans who saw it on china!



and the most epic photo of all! Heechul hugging siwon and siwon hugs him back! I know the photo is broken but i tried my best there's just something wrong with it that it wont finish loading! oh well.



Photo credits: as tagged and sapphirepearls
article by: Blueprincess824 @ DKP; follow me on tumblr!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger