Latest News :
Home » , , » [News]SS51’s KyuJong, “Even if my girlfriend cheats on me, I won’t cheat on her”

[News]SS51’s KyuJong, “Even if my girlfriend cheats on me, I won’t cheat on her”

{[['']]}



SS501 Kim Kyu Jong clearly state his responses if my girlfriend engages with someone else while being with him.

In recently recorded MNET “Leeteuk’s love fighter”, the audience was doubled. Guests and their friends have said “I come here in order to come to see SS501″. Shows a great love of SS501.

Even one of the audience said boldly : “originally come to see others, but when I see Kyu Jong today, I was fascinated” made no secret of love feelings.

Kyu Jong’s filling with warm love concept gain applause from the audience.

For a male guest who said that “if girlfriend and another man engaged in an affair, then I would have to engage in an affair with another woman too” point of view, Kyu Jong blamed on him “This is wrong”

Kyu Jong said, “If my girlfriend and another man engaged in an affair, then, rather than revenge, I will be well advised her to” show gentle boyfriend look.”


Credit: SS601
Chinese Translation: xiaoping@doubels501.com
English Translation: ss501fighting.wordpress.com

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger