Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS]2AM holds real-time number 1 on Monkey3 charts !

[NEWS]2AM holds real-time number 1 on Monkey3 charts !

{[['']]}



2AM's "Even If I Die, I Can’t Send You Away," on professional site Monkey Music 3 real-time charts, beat out the previous #1 holder, CN.Blue's "I'm a Loner"

As if "Even If I Die, I Can’t Send You Away," becoming No. 1 wasn't enough, "I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For You," "To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM),"and "I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Joo Hee of 8eight)" also control number 2, 3, 4 chart rankings. Monkey 3 Business team leader said, "With 2AM's comeback pushed out CNBlue for number one ranking in the real-time charts this week."

2AM released their CD on January 21st and since, has stayed at number 1 on the real-time charts. The competition between 2AM and CNBlue will be worth watching. Who ranks number one on the weekly charts, is gathering interest, "he said.

In addition, "netizens are showing great interest in 2AM's new song. Monkey Music 3 Album reviews about 2AM were coming up with a good rating, 'Since 2AM got number 1, Gain should give Jo Kwon a backhug,' came up as an interesting reaction in the comments about 2AM," he also added.

CREDITS: Newsprime (SOURCE) ; Pingoo @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger