Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Son DamBi to make comeback April

[News] Son DamBi to make comeback April

{[['']]}




Singer Son DamBi reveals the plans for her new album.

Son DamBi attended ‘Brilliant Son DamBi with SamSung Anycall Amoled fanmeeting’ on 22nd January in Seoul KoEX when she revealed, “I’m currently working hard on music recording, the new album will come out in around April.”

She added, “We have not decided for sure what the concept of the album will be. We are now thinking very hard so as to show everyone a new image.”


And about the appearance of many girlgroups in the Kpop circle recently, Son DamBi said, “Actually I did many public performance last year-end, I was the only solo singers while it is all girlgroups. Even though I feel a little lonely, I thought I should work harder. That is why I need everyone’s love and support.”

Son DamBi performed her various hit songs like ‘Saturday Night’ and also did events for fans at the fanmeeting.

S: ETO

Credit: sookyeong @ KBites

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger