Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] Netizens tell 2PM’s Taecyeon to stop cyworlding and start practicing his vocals!

[NEWS] Netizens tell 2PM’s Taecyeon to stop cyworlding and start practicing his vocals!

{[['']]}



View Raw Image" href="http://i28.tinypic.com/29nflew.jpg">

Taecyeon updated with a diary entry at 2:57am, only to take it down shortly thereafter.
He then posted a new entry at 3:15 am.
Fans capped his first entry and posted it on tellzone.

Will please only the fans who love me and appreciate me, read this~!!
2010.01.19 02:57 AM
I wanted to say, “The fart face that released my pictures, surrender yourself!”
Which is the reason why I uploaded a picture of myself with Shinae and Haeri.
It was not my intention to fire up the netizens…
I’m starting my Cyworld again, why would I want to start it off on a bad note??

And for those Nate replies, I will try my best to practice on my singing instead of being on Cyworld.
Even though I’m a rapper, the person still went out of their way to tell me to practice singing so I will try my best!

And you guys do know the reason that I write on my Cyworld is to communicate with my fans and those that have interest in me?

Will please only the fans who love me and appreciate me, read this~!!
2010.01.19 03:15 AM
Well, that’s that~
Please sleep early~ kekeke
You must think of your health!
It’s nice being on cy in such a long time.


T/N’s note: Once Taec’s photos got leaked to the public, he closed his cyworld. Recently, he opened it again with a post titled, “The person who spread my private pictures, turn yourself in.”

This post aroused a heated debate on the portal site nate.com because fans and netizens alike thought that he was just hungry for attention. They criticized Taec for bringing up the incident again, weeks after it occurred, claiming that he knew that journalists camped on his cyworld.

However, fans continued to protect Taec, which caused a netizen war (fans aka Hottests vs netizens).
Also, as a translator, his original post in Korean seemed very sarcastic, and the comments on tellzone regarding his original entry were negative.
If his post wasn’t being sarcastic or condescending, why else would he delete it almost immediately after posting it?

Comment on his cy:

어떻게 이렇게 못봐 ??? (하찬군 임슬옹)
Why is it this hard to see you?? (Unimportant person Im Seulong)


on SeulOng’s cy:

오늘밤 어때??ㅋㅋ (하찬군 옥택연)
어떻게 귀찮을수가 있어? (울찬동 황찬성)How about tonight?? keke (Unimportant person Ok Taecyeon)
How can it be a hassle? (Our Chandong* Hwang Chansung)
*play on Chan’s name. Both Chansung and Chandong in Korean mean, approval


on Chansung’s cy:

혼란스러워하지말거라..다뜻이있다..다.. (사랑하는 권이 조권)

Don’t be confused*… Everything has a meaning… everything… (Loving Kwonnie Jokwon)
*Chan’s header says, “Confused”


on JoKwon’s cy:

오오오오오오오오 이번주햐아아아아 (JYP슬옹이형^^ 임슬옹)
Oooohhhhh It’s this week~ (JYP Seulong hyung^^ Im Seulong)


Junsu’s new pictures

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
Copy this whole phrase out.
CREDITS: DAUM; 옥택연@cyworld; 임슬옹@cyworld; 황찬성@cyworld;조궈@cyworld; 김준수@cyworld (SOURCES); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY & kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger