Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [cyworld] MBLAQ Mir and Seungho updates 100328

[cyworld] MBLAQ Mir and Seungho updates 100328

{[['']]}



Mir's Entry

If I sleep now, I'll dream. But if I don't sleep, my dreams will come true/

p.s. The biggest regret of my life is the fact that I couldn't watch the Strong World episode of the 10th season of One Piece.
I won't be able to let go of it...............

Credits: jj.kimbap@MBA (translation) + Mir's Cyworld (source)

100328 Seungho's Cyworld Update



가족!!!! ㅎㅎ
샵에서 뮤비 추가 촬영준비를 하며...
보고싶은 가족들 ~ 사진 퍼오기!! ㅎㅎ
동생 졸업식도 못간 못난형 .. ㅠㅠ


Translation:
Family!!! hehe
At the shop preparing for our MV shoot
Taking a picture of my family who i miss~
the bad hyung who couldnt even go to his dongsengs graduation.. TT


YES you read right!! They are filming an MV, today, it seems like!! Seungho posted this on his CW about 30 min ago, soo yaay!!
And Seungho and his brother look so much alike! Look at the lips haha!!



Source: Seungho's Cyworld
Credits: michjkim (translator) // Mia @ MBLAQ Attack

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger