Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] Jo Kwon "I almost froze to death..."!

[NEWS] Jo Kwon "I almost froze to death..."!

{[['']]}






Jo Kwon "I almost froze to death..."

2AM's Jo Kwon has spoken his feelings on his first trip with 'Family Outing 2.'

After traveling to Kangwondo on January 25th for the filming of the episode of 'Family Outing 2,' Jo Kwon revealed, "It was so fun. Everyone worked hard for the recording, which made it that much harder."

He went on to state, "However, it was very cold. I thought I was going to freeze to death. On the way back home, I began to wonder how our other trips would be like. I'm looking forward to our future trips."

When asked what kind of character he will portray himself to be, he answered, "I'll show my real self. I'd like for you to anticipate it."

Although the Family Outing 2 cast was a bit awkward at first, their team work strengthened after playing games in the snow despite the negative weather. The first recording of Family Outing 2 in the freezing weather made the members grow that much stronger.

Nam Seungyong CP explained that the show will keep elements of the first season but change what needs to be changed. Family Outing 2 will keep the basic system of traveling to the country side and working on farm work except it will make it a bit more 'die hard.'


May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger