Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] 2AM, "I Will Not Send It Even If I Die" Hante Chart 1st Place!

[NEWS] 2AM, "I Will Not Send It Even If I Die" Hante Chart 1st Place!

{[['']]}





The day when boy idol group 2AM released their mini album, "I Will Send It Even If I Die", they were awarded with 1st place in the Hante Chart. .

Currently dance music is the main theme of the music industry, but having ballad music being placed in 1st place during the first release is really not a common thing.

In the online music site industries, 2AM's promotion was able to be seen. On the day of 27th, title songs, "I Will Not Send It Even If I Die" and Girls Generation's "Oh" were placed 1st in Cyworld background music chart.

According to the 2AM's staffs, "The printing industry and the CD industry are full blasting their work supplies. Since the order demands are high, they were needed to maintain their printings. Also, since extra orders were added to the process, we had to stay overnight to maintain the orders."

Since the unused CDs were obsoleted, they had to remake the CDs due to fans' requests, and since the 27th, they had to regenerate the CDs.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : MyDaily (SOURCE) ; JKGIForYou@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger