Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] 2AM's Changmin, "JYPE didn't let me get plastic surgery"

[News] 2AM's Changmin, "JYPE didn't let me get plastic surgery"

{[['']]}




2AM’s Changmin “JYPE didn’t let me get plastic surgery”

Changmin from the idol group 2AM announced that his entertainment company did not let him get plastic surgery.

On the KBS2TV “Sang Sang Plus” program airing on the 15th, 2AM’s Changmin said “I wanted to make a face good looking like the entertainers on TV but the entertainment company didn’t let me”

Changmin also said, “Because the entertainment company said that I could never get surgery, they offered to instead remove a mole on my face. One removal costing 10, 000 WON (8.00 USD) I got a discount of 500 WON (about 0.40 USD)”.

On this day of broadcast, 2AM’s SeulOng was also present and said he feels disregarded as the entertainment company does not pay attention to him which caused attention.



CREDITS; NATE NEWS (Source) and jina_bing_bang@2ONEDAY.COM (translation)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger