Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [Trans] Eunteuk:I have no choice, because I’m too famous

[Trans] Eunteuk:I have no choice, because I’m too famous

{[['']]}




091211 I have no choice, because I’m too famous
Leeteuk: There was once, I parked my car, and wanted to quietly listen to music. Suddenly, from the side, someone came out of a taxi, and closed the door very forcefully. At that time, I really wanted to get out of the car and scold that person, but in the end I held it in, because I am too famous.
Eunhyuk: There was once, when I less of a choice. That day, I drove my car to the company, the car was quite dirty, and it hadn’t been washed for a long time. Hence, the fans gathered at the front of the company used tissue napkins to help me wipe my car…… Actually, if you use tissue napkins to wipe (the car), it is very rough*, but they had good intentions, so I couldn’t say anything. I was really heartbroken……
Leeteuk: You’re a lot better off than me. There was once, I parked my car at a subway station. At that time, the left side of the car was applied with something, I’m not sure if it was hand cream or wax. Do you remember it?
Eunhyuk: Yeah.
Leeteuk: Later, I went to the security post and took a look at the CCTV recording, it was four fans that applied it. Sigh, in the end, I still held it in……
*Rough: Eunhyuk is referring to the texture of the tissue napkin. It might have left some paper residue on his car, or created some minor scratches
Source: Kimseohye
Korean to Chinese translations by Kimseohye
Chinese to English translations by –dreamx @ sj-world.net

CREDIT BACK FULLY, & DO NOT RE-TRANSLATE INTO OTHER LANGUAGES. THANK YOU.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger