Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [Trans] Eunhyuk's embarassing incidents, Eeteuk's dream blind date

[Trans] Eunhyuk's embarassing incidents, Eeteuk's dream blind date

{[['']]}




Lee Hyukjae is an embarrassing name
Eunhyuk: There was once, when I stayed in the hospital, it was very embarrassing. At that time, I broke my right finger bone and had to stay in the hospital, and after being discharged, it was time for the follow up checkup. I took a number and sat there waiting, and the longer I waited the more awkward it became. No matter what, I am an artiste, and even if I was wearing a cap, I was in no shape to be seen sitting there. And when they call your number, they usually call your real name, when I stood up it was even more embarrassing, everyone was looking at me.
Leeteuk: It must be you feeling that way.
Eunhyuk: No, really, they were looking at me, and some children that knew my real name were able to recognize me. So this name of mine has given me a lot of problems, even before debut.
Leeteuk: You feel you’re very popular?
Eunhyuk: No… There is an artiste with the same name as me, so…
Leeteuk: Oh, Lee Hyukjae sunbae makes you feel embarrassed?
Eunhyuk: No… This name is too popular, so it is embarrassing because everyone can recognize me. This name, Lee Hyukjae, is not embarrassing at all.
Kimchi Fried Rice is Embarassing
Eunhyuk: When I was young, and the school had any activities, if my parents had something on and were unable to attend, I would always be very sad.
Leeteuk: The younger we are, the more we are like this. When I was in kindergarten and we went for outings, the other children’s parents would come along, but for me, it was my grandmother that went. At that time, I was really very envious.
Eunhyuk: When I was in kindergarten and we went for outings, everyone would bring kimbap, I was the only one that brought Kimchi Fried Rice. Kimchi fried rice might taste better, but because I was different from the others, my young heart felt that it was very embarrassing, so I didn’t even dare to open my lunch box.
Leeteuk: When I was young, my friends’ families would have their own cars. “My family has this car, what car does your family have?” My family and my friend’s family got ready to drive up to Bukhan Mountain to have fun, and my friend’s family car was a high end saloon car. My family’s car was just a normal car. At that time, I was so embarrassed that I didn’t feel like going, and because of me, my father couldn’t concentrate on driving. When I grew up, I felt that it was no big deal.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, after we grow up, it’s not a big deal.
Eunteuk’s dream blind date
Eunhyuk: Leeteuk, if you were to go on a blind date, what kind of clothes would you want the girl to wear?
Leeteuk: There are two kinds that are the best, casual or formal…
Eunhyuk: I also like casual wear, a simple ladies top with jeans is the best, or a silk dress.
Leeteuk: That’s right, that’s right, it shows that they are cute and like a model student, neat and tidy.
Eunhyuk: I like those that have their hair tied up, but not in the neat way, it’s those that have loose hairs left at the bottom.
Leeteuk: If you were to go out on a date, between the two of you, who would pay the bill?
Eunhyuk: Erm….. I would pay the bill, but if she insists on paying, I would not stop her.
Leeteuk: I would pay for everything.
Eunhyuk: What if she says she wants to pay the bill?
Leeteuk: Then I would agree in the beginning, and after I’ve finished eating, I would secretly go and pay the bill. If she asks me why did I pay first, I would say this is too cheap, so in future, you can treat me to something more expensive.
Eunhyuk: Anyway, you wouldn’t even let her pay a single cent? What if you became bankrupt in the future?
Leeteuk: Then I’d break up……
Source: Kimseohye
Korean to Chinese translations by Kimseohye
Chinese to English translations by –dreamx @ sj-world.net

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger