Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Zhoumi apologises on SOHU blog

[news] Zhoumi apologises on SOHU blog

{[['']]}




Hi everyone, I’m Zhoumi of Super Junior-M.

Not long ago, SJ-M was interviewed in Taiwan, and because of my misuse of words I caused a big misunderstanding and a bad influence, I have been very guilty because of this…

That was not what I meant to say.

So I would like to apologise to everyone here: Sorry!

I sincerely hope that everyone will forgive my mistake, and I’ve truly learnt through this incident, that an artiste’s actions and public image are infinitely important.

I will be more careful next time so that I do not make the same mistake again.

Zhoumi extends his deepest apologies to everyone here once more…


Zhoumi
2009.12.28



Source: SJ-M's SOHU blog
Translated by: theretroradio @ omonatheydidnt

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger