Latest News :
Home » , , , » [news] kHottests' "bright" message for Jay

[news] kHottests' "bright" message for Jay

{[['']]}





To our one and only Jaebum oppa
We will wait for you
right here until whenever~
We love you <3



During the lights festival, supportive message for Jaebum!

After wandering around Myungdong all day, I went to Kwangwhamoon Plaza and even though it was cold, I continued to hold onto my camera and paced back and forth until finally the messages appeared starting at 9:30pm.
Jaebum's message came a little later...
I gained so much strength from seeing that message shone onto such a huge building...
I took one picture as evidence.. hehe


CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger