Latest News :
Home » , , , » [CYWORLD] Hankyung cyworld updates

[CYWORLD] Hankyung cyworld updates

{[['']]}




CYWORLD UPDATES
Today at 10:52pm

Hankyung`s cyworld entry 091221

Date: 2009-12-21 22:11 Weather: * Mood: **

。。。。。。

I am very good right now,I know that you all have been always there!

I love you all~~~

*the weather is a SUN
**the mood is a FLOWER

------

Original Source:
Geng’s CY.;
superduperlove.wordpress

CREDITS:
>for posting this on facebook and tagging me thus me discovering this news: MiRianne Villejo a.k.a. simba13 @ Facebook
>Blueprincess824 @ DKP for sharing
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

note:
Leeteuk's cyworld entry is false so I deleted it

nevertheless the Hangeng cyworld entry is true and 100% legit.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger