Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] SJ-M leader Han Geng donated most of his income last year to the victims of the Sichuan earthquake

[news] SJ-M leader Han Geng donated most of his income last year to the victims of the Sichuan earthquake

{[['']]}




A couple of weeks ago one comment written by one Geng fan grasped my attention.

"About income, I once worried about this too.

It was reported that he earned only 1.8 million RMB last year!

My god, with his popularity and his workload, in Hong Kong he would have earned tens of millions.

That’s why he’s called the poorest star in China.

But when I heard that he donated almost all of his yearly income to the victims of Sichuan earthquake, I thought why should I worry.

Obviously, money isn’t that important to this guy.

If he earns more money, he would have given it to his mother to open another dumpling shop.

And his mother would work harder and earn more money!

Look how happy he is recently (you can see how naughty he has been in his cy)!

Isn’t that enough?

Then I felt so good! All the money in the world can’t buy you a heart of gold! I’m glad I can see it!"

by Sharon


I was so glad to see this comment since I don't remember posting about Han Geng's donation story.

source: here

Original Author: Avior

Avior gave me a permission to post her pictures at my NAVERblog.

I am sure she wouldn’t mind sharing them in here since her purpose of making those pictures was making words about our wonderful boy spread to the world.









Source: http://forhangeng.wordpress.com/

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger