Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Kim Heechul is full of passion towards acting

[News] Kim Heechul is full of passion towards acting

{[['']]}




Appearing in the SBS weekend drama [I Love You Ten Million Times], singer, & at the same time actor Kim Heechul is full of passion towards acting.

Recently, Kim Heechul said in an interview, "(I) watch every episode, & I'm working to be able to show better acting." He also stated, "one day while I was watching [I Love You Ten Million Times], I saw a scene of this chubby version of myself & got a shock. After that I started trying to lose weight, & I've recently succeeded. As actor Kim Heechul, I wanna show everyone an even better side."

Leading on, Kim Heechul expressed, "when I'm acting I'm really content. Especially when Sa Mija sunbae etc other sunbae give me advice & encourage me." He added, "I'm working hard for every episode because I want to show an even more matured side of me."

Kim Heechul said, "be it as an actor or a singer, I've always paid attention to myself, & am careful about what I do. Lately as an actor, I never slack when it comes to practicing so that I can bring an even better performance", hope that everyone anticipates this.

On the other hand, [I Love You Ten Million Times] which Kim Heechul is acting in is currently rating around 20%, claiming the number one spot along with KBS 2TV's [Three Brothers].



Original article: star news & 盼盼 @ heehouse.com
Translation credits: fragment @ sj-world.net
Found & Requested by; venus @ sj-world.net
MAY TAKE OUT WILL PROPER CREDITS AND NO ADDING OWN CREDITS.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger