Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] Hyun Ah's mesage on 4Minute's fancaf

[News] Hyun Ah's mesage on 4Minute's fancaf

{[['']]}





QUOTE
Hehe...^0^ Annyeonghaseyo.. it's HyunAh.. erm... I'm shy..
I'm happy that our job is to bring more music to everyone, so, thank you to all those who appreciate our music... ^-^
It's been 150 days since our debut, time goes by in a scarily fast speed.
Even though many things happened, this is not the first time you guys know me.. hahaha ^0^
Erm...spent a lot of time thinking about re-debut matters...
I really didn't expect everyone to still have so much love, power from your hearts and touching letters for me...
But I never express my feelings of gratitude.. sorry
Really, thank you..!! ^-^ hehe
(You know my sincerity(?).....>0<)

Erm.. also, I always get sick.. and cause everyone to worry for me, sorry…
But!!!
HyunAh is not sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm healthy!!!!!!!!!!
I promise that I will not leave the stage again, I really love it.
Don't worry, I'll try not to get sick... ^0^
(Ha~~~~~~~I'm calmer than expected >_<)

4minute... we...
Even though it's just a short distance of the journey, there must be 12-hour prayers every day for the past 150 days.
I will tell myself that I still have many things to do, but it's always hard to overcome my own limits.
Once I have new improvements, I promise that I will tell you guys ^-^
I told myself that I must embrace an attitude fitting for a rookie, and always thank people.
I will work hard.. hehe ^0^
Saranghabnida..!!~~~~~~~~~jjeok~heart ppyong ppyong~~~~~~~~~~~~^-^!!
4M hwaiting!! BEAST hwaiting!!
Cube our family, saranghaeyo..
Those who have supported us since the start.. thank you…
saranghaeyo ~~~^0^ 20,000 times ppyong~!!
(HyunAh's headline-less writing(?), ppyongㅠㅠ)


Source: 4min.co.kr
Chinese translation: 果子@4MinuteBaiduBar
English translation: kueensora@4-minute.com

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger