Latest News :
Home » , , , , , , » [me2day] UPDATED: Epik High Tablo, 2ne1 Dara, G-Dragon, MC Sniper updates 091120

[me2day] UPDATED: Epik High Tablo, 2ne1 Dara, G-Dragon, MC Sniper updates 091120

{[['']]}



The first me2DAY update of the day is a sad one from G-Dragon as he mourns the loss of his friend, KIM DAUL. MC Sniper preps for his Music Bank comeback. DARA shows us her musical.
EPIK HIGH Tablo

Original message:
“작곡의 생활화ㅎㅎ”

In English:

“Composition is my lifeㅎㅎ”

MC Sniper

Original message:
“나의 발냄새까지도사랑해주는 녀석 ㅋㅋ 오늘도 실수를범하고야말았어요^^이러지않는데 왜이러는지ㅋㅋㅋ 암튼 즐겁게봐줘요♥♥♥♥”

In English:

“My smelly and loveable guy ㅋㅋ Today he made a mistake and I shouted^^ Why is it not like thisㅋㅋㅋ He’s so sweet♥♥♥♥”
2NE1 Dara


Original message:
“와쌉_!?^.^ 퉤이원이 드디어!!! 뮤지컬에 도전을 했어용!! 캬…ㅠ아동케~ 무대에서 보여줬던 연기력을 이제 더 제대로 감상하실 수 있을듯ㅋㅋ기대기대? 그럼 마니 보러 와주실거~죠?!↗ 카몬!^.^”

In English:

“Wassup_!?^.^ Finally, it’s 2NE1!!! The musical awards are here!! Kya…ㅠHuzzah~ You’ll have to see it acted out live on stage to appreciate and enjoy it moreㅋㅋExpect?Expect? Then, will many of you have to come and see~?!↗Come on!^.^”

MC Sniper


Original message:
“오늘의 출연의상 결정^^설레이네”

In English:

“I’ve decided on this outfit for today’s performance^^ Ahh, nervous.”

BIG BANG G-Dragon

NO IMAGE.

Original message:
“김다울양의 명복을빕니다 다울아 부디편히쉬렴 기도할께 안녕..”

In English:

“I pray for Kim Daul’s eternal bliss. Daul, RIP. I pray for you. Goodbye..”



cr: aa-chan

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger