Latest News :
Home » , » [Video] MBLAQ and 4minute Talking on Stage at MAMA Awards and MBLAQ performance of Oh Yeah!

[Video] MBLAQ and 4minute Talking on Stage at MAMA Awards and MBLAQ performance of Oh Yeah!

{[['']]}





As most of you know now, MKMF have change it's name to MAMA. I kind of like the name although it sound kind of funny. It's not the MAMA show yet but just the announcement of it.Here's some video of Mblaq and 4minute. I don't understand korean too but I roughly guess that they are asked about how they feel about being on the show as rookies. As I have said, I'm not korean and I don't really understand it either so I might be wrong. Anyway, please enjoy the video and leave us a comment on what do you think about the new show. Meanwhile, MAMA will be broadcasted on 21 november.

MBLAQ and 4 MINUTE interview



MBLAQ performance: Oh Yeah



credits:absolutemblaq@youtube,ddadar@dkp


JOIN MBLAQ FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger