Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [news] G-Dragon me2day updates 091018

[news] G-Dragon me2day updates 091018

{[['']]}



G-DRAGON doesn’t update his me2DAY that often [his last being October 7th], but when he does, you know it’s going to be AWESOME. Gaho gets a run out this time dressed as SHREK, while GD looks like GOLDILOCKS.



Original message:
“굿모닝 전이제일어났어요ㅜ인기가요준비하러나가야되요 열심히할테니많이봐줘요^^그럼잘자고있어∼이따봐!”

In English:

“Good morning, I just woke up and am getting ready for SBS Inkigayo later today, so watch me^^ Have a good sleep~ byebye!”



Original message:
“슈렉∼너무잘어울려ㅎ”

In English:

“Shrek~ just rightㅎ”

credits: /aa-chan

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger