Latest News :
Home » » [CYWORLD] Wild Bunny writer posts about Jay on his cyworld

[CYWORLD] Wild Bunny writer posts about Jay on his cyworld

{[['']]}





I was a little bit surprised when I heard that there was an article saying that
on Sunday night JAEBUM will show his American life....
But after reading the article myself just then I think I know...

In the press like in the world of broadcast and the world of entertainment there are countless things that you cannot say...
And it's a place where there is a lot of things that cannot be found out...
They say there isn't any secrets in the world but...
This is a place with lots of secrets where you need to keep your mouth shut until your death...
Which is why it's a scary place....

MESSAGE FROM 2ONEDAY ADMINS (please read this to understand the full story):

This is a screencap I found on Daum in the 2PM Starzone. According to here, it was uploaded on one of the Wildbunny writer's cyworld at dawn and then since been deleted. Because it is only a screencap, I don't know if it a real screencap of the person's cyworld and I don't know which writer's cyworld it is. I tried to look up who posted it but I couldn't find it. I don't think it's from the cyworld of the female Wildbunny writer who always interviewed the boys during the episodes because her cyworld has a different background (though she could have easily changed that. her cyworld is here)

I tried to look more up about this and came across this. It doesn't say much in thie post, but the comments here again say that it is from one of the writers of Wildbunny.

Some of the comments on the posts are saying that maybe this means that Jay has been told by JYPE to not tell the truth. Some people are saying that Jay is being forced to keep a secret, that JYPE is using Jay to calm down fans and using Jay for 6PM.

I just want to stress again that there hasn't been a confirmation about this post. I don't know where exactly it was from and who posted it and the post has apparently now been deleted. So decipher the message as you want but also respect other people's opinions please :)

Edit by 2OD admins: its confirmed. we just got it verified. We were told that its about how the staff was surprised at the incorrect article about Jay sending a video message.

CREDIT: Daum (screencap), sksk89@2ONEDAY (trans)

Do comment but no spamming. Thank you.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger