Latest News :
Home » » [NEWS] Beast member KiKwang feels sorry to the boys

[NEWS] Beast member KiKwang feels sorry to the boys

{[['']]}





[NEWSEN]
BEAST Lee KiKwang who is active on SitCom and Music Program feels guilty for leaving his members.

In an interview with Newsen, KiKwang said "I'm Sorry to the member because of my personal schedules". KiKwang stars in a hit sitcom "HIGH KICK THROUGH THE ROOF" and he actually recieved good feedback from his acting as KangSeHo.

KiKwang also said "Because of the shooting, I cannot practice with the members" and "I'm really sorry and thanks to the members who wants to understand". The members reaction to this is, "KiKwang did well with BEAST, too well."

When they were asked if they monitor KiKwang in 'HighKick Trough the roof, they all answer all together, "NO."

LeeKiKwang carried out a solo album during his activity as solo singer AJ before BEAST. During that time, his appearance was rather quiet. However, with 5 people supporting him as members, he has regained much more spirit.

"Actually, I'm excited. It was a burden when I have to do it alone. But now, since I'm practicing with others, I have fun. When I was alone, It was always very lonely, but now, I can eat and chat with my members."

Being experienced in solo activities more than other members, KiKwang can be said as the Senior to these boys. Did KiKwang give any advice to the members
before the first music broadcast?

"YoonDooJoon and YongJunHyung were featured on stage during my solo activity. YangYoSeob was also there as a dancer. Rather than giving advices, We together says Fighting as we went up the stage. We trust each other that we all able to do it well."

cr: NEWSEN, BESTIZ (SOURCE), giggle.@b2strising(TRANS)


JOIN BEAST FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger