Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Lee Byung-hun Shares His Thoughts on Rumors

[News] Lee Byung-hun Shares His Thoughts on Rumors

{[['']]}




Top actor Lee Byung-hun, who has been sued by his former girlfriend, has posted a message on his personal blog in which he shared his thoughts on the recently circulating rumors about him.

Lee wrote, "I don't know how to begin this message. I wish I were writing it to share good news with you, since I'm posting it for the first time in a while. My agency and attorney tried to dissuade me from doing this but I decided to post this message because many people are worried about me. All the distorted facts and rumors about me will be dispelled in a legal way, even though that might take a while. But what matters most is that things that should have remained as beautiful memories are unfortunately being used for the distortion of facts and that people who once cared about each other have ended up this way. It's very heartbreaking."

Lee also added, "As an actor, I have always believed that sometimes the best way to explain distorted and malicious things is by being reticent. And my belief will not change in the future. Truth is discovered not through words but through one's heart. I apologize for causing trouble to you. I will do my best not to get my colleagues into trouble because of me, since the drama shoot is not over yet. I'll just pretend that nothing has happened. I will always stay where I am, unwavered. Thank you."

Lee's former girlfriend sued the actor on December 8, demanding compensation. A few days later, she sued Lee for illegal gambling. In a press release, Lee's agency said that the actor had dated his former girlfriend from fall last year to spring this year and that he received threatening calls from unidentified men after breaking up with her. They demanded that he pay them 2 billion won. Lee has requested that the Seoul District Court conduct an investigation into what he claims are false accusations.

On December 13, Lee's former girlfriend disclosed photos showing herself with the actor.


Source: 
KBS Global 

Credits: asianfanatics

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger