Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS]Company treating 2AM boys better after placing 1st!

[NEWS]Company treating 2AM boys better after placing 1st!

{[['']]}



2AM's Jo Kwon bragged that after placing first with the song ‘I Can't Send You Away Even if I Die,’ the way their company treated them was a lot differently.

2AM recently won 1st on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ with their song ‘I Can't Send You Away Even if I Die.’

Jo Kwon said on KBS 2TV ‘A Sweet Night’ which aired on the 7th that, “After placing first, our car changed and we moved to a better dorm" and “They used to give us kimbaps usually, but now they buy us better food.”

Jo Kwon also said, “I got a room to myself. (In 2AM) They didn't give us the room by popularity, but by who's most experienced.”

On this day, Jo Kwon reunites with his first love of elementary school in fourteen years.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE), SEOULFOOOD @ 2ONEDAY (TRANS)
Take out with FULL CREDITS only.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger