Latest News :
Home » , » [news] Update on CNBlue's Fanclub Name

[news] Update on CNBlue's Fanclub Name

{[['']]}




After receiving fanclub name suggestions from March 11 to 18, 2010,
The CNBlue representative has came out with top 5 names suggested by the fans.

1. BLUE MATE
CN Blue's soulmate

2. BLUE holic
addicted to CNBlue

3. 블루칩 (Blue chip)
the presence of CNBlue's chip

4. ID Blue
Based on Code Name Blue (CN Blue)


I - Ideal
D - Dream
>> CNBlue is fans' ideal dream

I - I'm, me
D - dreaming, to dream
>>CNBlue fans always dream for CNBlue



5. Blue Moon
(I'm not sure about this one, please tell me if I translate it wrong)
Every month, full moon floats twice.

CNBlue's music heightens people's feelings.

Voting time:
March 29, 2010 until 12 at the midnight April 4, 2010.

Voting link:
http://cafe450.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_list?grp...&fldid=RHcO

source: CNBlue's Official website
translated by mother☆superior @ blueism.net

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger