Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] T-ara's Eunjung, "I'm sorry and thankful towards my mother."!

[NEWS] T-ara's Eunjung, "I'm sorry and thankful towards my mother."!

{[['']]}






T-ara Eunjung (22) thanks her manager-mother, "I'm sorry, and thank you," she said. Because of Eunjung her mother had to end her music career.

Eunjung revealed in a March 24th interview with Daily Sports, "She was a graduate from Ewha Womans' University with a degree in music, she quit giving piano lessons to become my manager. Then I didn't know much, but now I feel sorry," she said.

Eunjung began as a child actress in 1995 KBS 1TV's youth drama, "A New Generation of Adults,"* after her movie debut she has starred in "Madeline" (02), SBS's "Land" (04), MBC's "Heroic Age" (04). Her mother took care of her daughter by driving and accompanying her to auditions, her schedules and helping her daughter's career 24/7.

Eunjung said, "My mother was very happy after she graduated and started teaching students how to play piano. But she didn’t teach anymore after she became my manager because there were too many things for her to handle. She told me once that when she sees a piano, her heart begins to flutter, and whenever I see a piano I feel apologetic. She sacrificed her career for me," she said as she was beginning to cry.

Eunjung the only child stated, "She had me 10 years after her marriage, which makes me hurt even more. She wanted me to become an actress in the past and now I have, so now she believes her original prayers were answered," she said.

***
source : http://isplus.joins.com/article/article.html?aid=1353673
cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + isplus

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger