Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS] Kara's Park Gyuri revealed her feelings about her 'goddess' image!

[NEWS] Kara's Park Gyuri revealed her feelings about her 'goddess' image!

{[['']]}





During a meeting with Newsen reporters, Park Gyuri admitted: "I said many times that I'm a 'goddess' in variety programs, but in truth, I also did worry a lot thinking people would insult me."

On KBS 2TV's 'Star Golden Bell' among other programs, Park Gyuri entitled herself with the title of 'goddess', expressing her self-confidence by saying "I'm in charge of Kara's beauty". The viewers felt freshness from Park Gyuri's bold way of expressing herself.

"Being modest is considered a virtue in our country. In that sense, saying I'm a 'goddess' myself can be a little strange. I was concerned people would think something like 'What on earth is she?'"

Park Gyuri has always looked strong and determined, but even she wasn't worry-free. "It's just that I really value myself. Entertainers in general have the basic trait of loving themselves a lot, more than other people do. If you don't have that self-confidence, your life in the entertainment world won't be easy. Being stronger than the others is expressed this way."

Park Gyuri continued: "Before, my will to make everyone believe I'm a 'goddess' was strong, but now, I want to find Kara's image", "Please, look forward to our activities in variety programs."

On another note, Park Gyuri, who is focusing on her 'Lupin' promotions now, is expected to show her charms in a new variety program very soon.

Source: NEWSEN
Translated by Harue@KARAHolic.com
DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE WHEN TAKING OUT

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger