Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Lee Kikwang's 'Roof Kick' Ending… Will Repay BEAST

[news] Lee Kikwang's 'Roof Kick' Ending… Will Repay BEAST

{[['']]}




BEAST's Lee Kikwang revealed his sadness about the end of the MBC day by day sitcom 'High Kick Through the Roof' (known as 'Roof Kick') and his sorry heart towards his members.

Hwang Jungeum, Choi Daniel, Yoon Siyoon, and other stars who prepared the ending of 'Roof Kick' on the 19th were produced. Lee Kikwang was one of those few. Lee Kikwang, who was recently met with a reporter, said, "'Through 'Roof Kick', I received many things and learned a lot" and "Now, I will gradually repay me sorry heart to my members."

In 'Roof Kick', Lee Kikwang received a lot of love by appearing in the role of Kang Saeho, who is a friend of Jung Joonhyuk (Yoon Siyoon) and likes Hwang Jungeum. Lee Kikwang said, "Through this work, I felt the excitement of acting. Also, because I was taught by the sunbaenims and the staff, it will give me a lot of help in the future."

But, Lee Kikwang, who debuted as BEAST one month before appearing in 'Roof Kick', were in many cases where he had to miss choreography practices with his members, causing him to have a sorry heart for his members.

Lee Kikwang promised, "Because of my personal schedule, I couldn’t even practice the choreography or music during the broadcasts with my members, so I am really sorry. From now on, while I work hard in team activities, I will repay my sorry heart to the members."

However, BEAST gave idle remarks by saying, "As soon as we debuted, I think we were able to introduce the group BEAST with Kikwang's help. Therefore, we are thankful" and "Next time, you can just buy us one big meal."

In the meantime, BEAST recently released their 2nd mini album 'Shock of the New Era' and while rising to first place on the Hanteo album sales chart, they are receiving hot reactions. In addition, with their title song 'Shock', BEAST is carrying high ranks in music sources and album charts, and is adding a spur to the top.

BEAST hardened their determination by saying, "We were not taken aback by other people, and we came out as we held on to the music that we wanted to do. Although the anticipation of the fans can be a burden, we practiced our music and our choreography really hard to thank each and every attention that was sent to us. We will always show you our improving selves."

CREDITS: ntn.seoul (SOURCE); kiwiannabear@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger