Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] 2AM Jo Kwon, "Dreaming of Being Male Lady Gaga in 10 Years"!

[NEWS] 2AM Jo Kwon, "Dreaming of Being Male Lady Gaga in 10 Years"!

{[['']]}





The members of 2AM revealed their wishes for themselves for ten years into the future.

2AM performed on the 20th at 7 PM at Seoul Gwangjangdong Ax Hall for the 'YouTube Music Day' live concert hosted by Nam Goongyeon, showing off their explosive vocals.

When asked about what they will be doing in 10 years, Seulong answered "I think 2AM will still be going. And I want to be a singer and actor like Uhm Junghwa and Im Changjung sunbae" and Changmin answered "I'm greedy about music so I think I will be composing. I also want to produce like Park Jinyoung hyung".

The maknae Jinwoon answered with a smile "I think I will be studying more in England. I might be doing rock music".

Lastly, Jo Kwon joked around answering "I want to do musicals. And I think I will be doing my own unique and creative music. I'm wondering if I might become the male Lady Gaga".

On this day, 2AM sang their hit songs'This Song', 'Friend's Confession', 'Can't Let You Go Even If I Die' and their new song 'I Did Wrong', drawing cheers from the crowd.

On this day, a live performance with attention-grabbing national musicians 2AM, Clazziquai, Epik High, Tiger JK, Jung-in, and Guckkasten was held through YouTube.

The 'YouTube Music Day' performance was streamed live on the official YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/youtubemusic) to three Asian countries, Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.

 May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : Yahoo! Korea (SOURCE); shmesmx3@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger